Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Travel Tuesday: Another Trip Around the Sun


Long long ago, very early in the morning, after keeping my mother and the nurses awake most of the night, with thunderstorms raging outside, I emerged into this world on this day. It was the beginning of an adventure that continues to this day. 

It was my grandfather's birthday, and my grandparents wedding anniversary. 

This past year has been a good one.  I have been in relatively good health.  I have traveled a lot. I have had fun writing.  I am painting, taking photos and playing in the kitchen. I retired from work. We are settling into a peaceful life. 

I am looking forward to another trip around the sun. 

22 comments:

  1. Best of birthdays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing the happiest of birthdays and a great year to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, and happy birthday me old china.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday and continue to enjoy life and your trips, especially the ones around the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, My Little Sweetie! So happy to share your adventure with you! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! May the upcoming year be even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, planning another fun year

      Delete
  7. A great big Happy Birthday to you!!! Enjoy your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you! I hope your year is filled with good health, lots of love and more fun adventures!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday. Wishes for good health, contentment, and grand adventures in the coming year.

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday David! Ready for another trip around the sun? You didn't buy one of those leftover Space X rockets from Slimeball Musk did you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and no - tesla, so dragoon,

      Delete
  11. Happy, happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday, David!

    ReplyDelete