A year ago I posted the following, I wonder how I have done?
Goals for 2017
How I have done in 2017
- I have made it to the gym 4-6 times per week, I have gone out got long walks. I am a little nervous about riding bikes.
- I have added some organization, I have also added a bunch of stuff from Mom and Dad's house.
- Setting aside cash worked, I rewarded myself with a Nikon DSLR.
- I forget to be kind often enough.
- I have actively working on humility and giving credit.
- I still have no clue what I want to be when I grow up, but I am thinking seriously about the end of my current work in less than a decade.
- I added a couple of day stop over in Arizona, to my business trip in November (and a day in Detroit for a memorial service on the way out.)
- Blog every day, mission accomplished.
- While in Florida waiting for mom to die, I took an air-boat ride, check one off the list.
- I have become a nearly daily listener to Amazon streaming music, in the office and at home.
So what are my resolutions for 2018.
- Continue my gym time
- Add a couple of personal days, to at least one of my work trips
- Continue to explore what I want to do when I grow up
- Read 25 books
- Create a top 10 list for post retirement
- Get the house in Lexington ready to sell and start consolidating the house into the Condo
- Plan a real vacation
- Reach out to reconnect with family
What are your top five goals for 2018?