Gems from the past month
- There is no price tag on peace of mind.
- Resenting what you are doing, is wishing your life away.
- Forgive and give them another chance.
- Forgiveness is pulling the knife out of your back, and doing nothing with it - not wanting to hurt another as you have been hurt.
- Surround yourself with people and things that make you happy.
- Don't let measurement and research, overshadow doing good work.
- Build a better mousetrap
- Get it done, get it shipped.
- If you make recommendations sound like criticism, you risk your message not being heard.
- Talk less, and say more
resist! take a knee, raise a fist! call out the h8!ReplyDelete
I've learned not to mourn over things I'm unable to do anymore and rejoice in the things I still can do and in the learning of new things. Still not riding anymore horses though.ReplyDelete
all good - especially the surrounding your self with good people.ReplyDelete