Thursday, July 09, 2015

TBT

I have long wanted to own something like this.  A car that moves in elegance, and comfort, that makes a statement.  But alas most of what we own, is transportation.  I am amazed when I look at the collector car market at the outrageous prices people are paying for common cars built in the 60's and 70's, while the market for true classics is languishing.  You can buy this Bentley for less then the price of a 1960's Chevelle, the Bentley was built to endure as elegant transportation.  Lets face it the American cars of the 1960's and 70's were throw away cars, designed and built to start falling apart as soon as the warranty expired.  I am a throw back to the past, I like my elegant luxury.

2 comments:

  1. Its very much like thenold berlingo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mixed feelings. I can certainly understand wanting a wonderful piece of transportation such as this. But I do love my modern SUV. A Bentley would be nice, though! Especially with a chauffeur!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete