Wednesday, July 19, 2023

The Wednesday Ws, July 19th edition


What have I been up to?  Work, the farmers market, out to see a movie, blogging, took the plunge and booked a cruise. 

Who have I traded text messages with? Spo about life, my sister, Kell and Bob about plans for October travel, Omar about Idaho.  

What have I been cooking? Salads, sandwiches, cool and simple things, pulled pork and baked beans.  

What have I done for fun? We went to see the movie Joy Ride, I floated in the pool, keeping up with the Tour, blogging, YouTube, 

What have I been reading?  Pageboy, an interesting bio of an actor I have never noticed and Diddly Squat.  

When will I change the subject?  Often, and without warning.

Who deserves a slap this week? Google, my blog can't find my photos for some strange reason. 

What made me laugh this week?  A text message that was obviously an attempt at ID theft, it was laughable.  

Where we will go on the cruise? Miami to Barcelona. 


 


12 comments:

  1. My partner tries to get me to cruise again. Danube River cruise, great. Mediterranean cruise, good with I think only one day at sea. I dislike days at see. Two cruising to New Zealand and three returning. I didn't like that. So the question I would ask myself is how many days at sea between Miami and Barcelona?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8 days of reading, watching the ocean go by, sleeping, eating, watching show or two.

      Delete
  2. Will the cruise stop between Miami and Barcelona? Perhaps The Azores, Madeira or...The Bermuda Triangle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will cross the Bermuda Triangle, two stops in the Canary Islands, and two in Spain.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I'm reading page boy also. I love Elliot Page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Pageboy on my list.
    We're eating lots of cold foods, salads and such. In this heat, a hot meal doesn't sound appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miami to Barcelona? Sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I long wanted to do a trans-Atlantic crossing.

      Delete
  6. Miami to Barcelona...that's a big cruise. I'll look forward to hearing about that.
    It's a constant barrage of people trying to cheat us. I had a call from my bank, telling me I had suspect transactions. The caller ID said my bank, but it wasn't. I hung up and called my bank, a sure enough it wasn't them. Everything was fine. It was just a scam to get information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cruise is two weeks, going in the deep end. The other long one I want to do, is the west coast to Japan.

      Delete