Friday, July 22, 2022

Fabulous Friday : Hair


Every once in awhile I catch myself in a webcam, at the right or should it be wrong angle, and notice how little hair I have left on top. I have had a long term love hate relationship with my hair.  I have never colored mine.  A few years ago when I was in Florida I stopped to visit an old friend in her office, and a guy I had worked with was working with her, his hair had been bleached blond, it was memorable, but maybe not in a good way.  

I often snap photos of fabulous hair.   I have enjoyed the trend of "top knots" on mens hair.  Many people thought they looked funny, I thought if you have it, why not.  Most men settle for terrible haircuts. Work with what you have, and have fun and be fabulous.  There was shop on King Street that would fit me with hair like hers, I wonder if they are still in business?  

12 comments:

  1. I love that blue hair and I love man buns. If I had it, there’s no telling what I’d do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have my hair cut three weeks ago, for the first time in 30 months

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7/22/2022

    I too like the top knot on men and I am not sure if man bun is the same thing but tick that too if it isn't. It is great hair but are three different blues as bad as being in double denim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man bun, top knot at the same.

      Delete
  3. I was a bit ambivalent about the man bun, but now, on some men, I like them.
    I like the blue hair. I had a short blue hair phase years back and I kinda liked it.
    I have also had hair down past my shoulders and hair about a quarter inch long.
    i have had it all, I think, and I still have my hair, though the gray ... ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have grown through mine in the top

      Delete
  4. I've never dyed my hair either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like she was going for a perfect match with that shirt and she achieved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always preferred the bald, shaved, or buzzcut look on men, myself. (Yum) And really like grey, silver, and white hair on men, but prefer shorter and cropped - long hair, topknots, and manbuns are lost on me (but hey, if it's your thing, go for it!) BUT, I love it when people have fun colored hair. I b leached my hair once. It was tragic.

    Sassybear
    https://idleeyesandadormy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had more fun with mine before it went away

      Delete