Sunday, October 07, 2018

Sunday Five - Happiness


What makes us happy?  To each their own. 

1: Given a choice between two movies a romantic comedy and a romantic drama(I know chick flicks), which do you watch ? 
2: Given the choice of an evening home alone, or going to dinner with someone whose political views drive you a little nuts, your choice?
3: There are two birds in the picture above, would you sooner hear the life story of the pigeon or the gull? 
4:  Complete this sentence, "Its a sick world, and I am _____."
5:  Who is responsible for your happiness? 

My answers: 
1: Given a choice between two movies a romantic comedy and a romantic drama(I know chick flicks), which do you watch ?  The romantic comedy - there is needless drama in the world. 
2: Given the choice of an evening home alone, or going to dinner with someone whose political views drive you a little nuts, your choice?  Home alone. 
3: There are two birds in the picture above, would you sooner hear the life story of the pigeon or the gull? The pigeon, I think they live more interesting lives. 
4:  Complete this sentence, "Its a sick world, and I am _____." "Out to change that", or should it be "a happy guy"? 
5:  Who is responsible for your happiness?  Happiness is an inside job, it is how I respond to the world, not what the world throws at me.  

Your answers in the comments: 

5 comments:

  1. 1: Given a choice between two movies a romantic comedy and a romantic drama(I know chick flicks), which do you watch ? Romantic comedy.
    2: Given the choice of an evening home alone, or going to dinner with someone whose political views drive you a little nuts, your choice? Home alone. I don't need to hear one more time why someone might have voted for the asshole. To which I reply, "Well then, you can't shit here, because your asshole is in DC,"

    3: There are two birds in the picture above, would you sooner hear the life story of the pigeon or the gull? Pigeon. Bound to have seen far more interesting things on window sills alone!

    4: Complete this sentence, "Its a sick world, and I am _____." Totally confused by some people and their decisions."

    5: Who is responsible for your happiness? Me myself and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1: romcom

    2: home alone; I ain't gonna listen to h8 speech

    3: the gull; he's been to more interesting places

    4: "It's a sick world, and I am ready to eliminate the enemy by any means necessary."

    5: ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1: none of either
    2: is this really a choice? home alone.
    3: I still consider gulls majestic birds.
    4: feeling despair.
    5: nobody

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1: romantic comedy, a drama might generate excessive and unnecessary emotion

    2: dinner with someone whose political views drive me a little nuts, IF I can bring either arsenic or a flame thrower

    3: the pigeon; I like city stories - unless the gull knows some penguins

    4: "Its a sick world, and I am hiding under the covers so no one can find me."

    5: Everyone else in the universe, and I make'em pay if I'm unhappy, heh, heh, heh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Drama... but I really hate the term chick flick.
    2. Alone please.
    3. The full... no the pigeon...
    4. SO DEPRESSED
    5. I am.

    ReplyDelete