Thursday, July 20, 2017

Who Will Notice this Posting?


















































I am kind of hoping that a couple of fellow bloggers will notice this posting.  

First is Spo, aka Michael.  I found a diner named in his honor, undoubtedly featuring favorites from his recently compiled recipe collection.  If you are ever looking for an escape from the desert, this place literally has your name on it.   

The second blogger I was thinking about is Blobby when we rode the Rapid out to Shaker Square, unless I have misread the clues, this is near his gayborhood.  

When J, aka sweetie bear, was growing up his family lived further east in the burbs, a special treat was driving in, parking and taking the Shaker Rapid into downtown.  

Have you visited places that made you think of other bloggers?  

7 comments:

  1. many many times; I think "how (blogger name) would love this!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I've visited Philly. The whole city makes me think of a certain special gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so much places as things: Knitting, tea, comics, rubber duckies, beards, and cats always remind me of some of my favorite bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to Michael's. I'd rather go over one street to Big Al's. ...and you were 'hood adjacent. Only about 1.5 miles away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When J was growing up, Shaker Square was quite elegant.

      Delete
  5. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.

    บุนเดสลีกา

    ReplyDelete