Thursday, July 13, 2017

Transportation of the future?


The GoCycle is a folding, rechargeable electric bike.  I have rented electric bikes a couple of times and my experience is that they are a nice ride.  You pedal and ride them like a normal bike, the electric motor extends your range, adds a little speed and smooths out the hills.  This one is being marketed to yacht owners - and priced accordingly at $4,500 in the Ship Store in the Newport boatyard. 



I wonder if I could fit a nice cargo box like this on the GoCyle? 

Have you ridden an electric bike? 

6 comments:

  1. Interesting bike. I think a good used car can be had for the same price. I always wanted a bike with the little gas motor to assist with hills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know such a thing existed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. But then I haven't ridden a bike in years nor do I plan to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to give that a spin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Prof plans to buy one

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete