Cruising is a popular way of traveling and adventure and inspiration for this weeks Sunday five
- Have you taken a cruise?
- Would you take a cruise on a ship that didn't have a casino?
- Big ship or small ship?
- Would or do you, look forward to "formal night?"
- Balcony or inside cabin?
- Have you taken a cruise? Twice, back in 2008, the top ship was a cruise to Alaska, the second was a trip to the Bahamas (the third ship is spending the summer cruising the great lakes - looks like fun.)
- Would you take a cruise on a ship that didn't have a casino? Probably - though I do not want to do a Disney cruise - too many children.
- Big ship or small ship? The bigger the better.
- Would or do you, look forward to "formal night?" - No, a silly tradition.
- Balcony or inside cabin? Outside with a view - though on the Alaska cruise we had an inside cabin and I slept so well - then there was the matter of the sleeping pills getting mixed up with the anti-inflammatories - that is another story.