Friday, February 10, 2023

Fabulous Friday: Sculptures in the Gardens



Desert Botanical Gardens is hosting a display of sculptures, colorful, I think probably metal cut outs. I found this one particularly fabulous.  The shape for suggests human movement, how appropriate for a place where people go to walk in nature.  The colors reminded me of the diversity of humankind.  We are all the same, and we are all different.  The adventures of our lives, and of our ancestors, color who we are and how we move in the world.  

If it makes me think, to examine my world, it is art.  

15 comments:

  1. I would say you came up with the perfect feeling and meaning of the message of this sculpture. Couldn't be more perfect. And the colors make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the colours of the rainbow, which always feels reassuring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the shades of difference

      Delete
  3. Love that, rainbow peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbow colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Philistine fly in the ointment here, I see a perfectly happy, gay nonpredatory dinosaur. I'm not very profound, or I might be just heading towards blind as a bat territory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that, the spines up the spine

      Delete
  6. I love your take on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great walk in the garden.

      Delete
  7. Sure is colorful.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete