Friday, February 17, 2023

Fabulous Friday: In the fog


My last morning in New Orleans, I could see the fog in the distance, just after sunrise.  Then I could see it rising on the river, closer and closer, and in a matter of just moments, a low lying fog covered the river.  It didn't last long, I snapped photos, and five minutes later it was gone.  

The first winter I lived in Florida, we were on the west coast, north of Tampa in an area that has wonderful heavy fog in the winter.  I loved those mornings.  

As long as I am not driving in it, I love a good fog.  A fabulous way to start the day. 

6 comments:

  1. I agree...I love me a good foggy morning...so thick one can't see where your at. It's so cool and calming you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a low fog on the Potomac yesterday afternoon

      Delete
  2. I'm the same. I love fog and find it magical... as long as I'm not driving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much better for parking than driving

      Delete
  3. I'm the same, I love fog and it seldom happens in such a dry climate. When I was living in Chicago I had a view of the lake from apartment and I could see it roll into the city from the lake. In the winter the snow would come in that way. They called Lake-effect snow.

    ReplyDelete