Saturday, November 19, 2022

The Saturday Morning Post: It is really all about attitude


Life is going well for me at the moment, time for me to be grateful, happy, content, thankful. Time to savor all that is good. 

There have been, and there will be times when life will not be good for me.  Time for me to grateful, happy, content, thankful.  Time to experience the downs in life, so I can better appreciate the good times. 

There are times when I am angry at the world, at life.  What a gigantic waste of energy.  The world could care less that I am angry, anger is an inside deal.  Happiness is also an inside deal, the sooner I switch from one to the other, the better my life will be. 

There are times when I am frightened.  Most of what we worry about either already has happened, or never will happen.  What a waste of energy, I can't change what has happened.  Much of what we worry about happening in the future is beyond our ability to control, and most likely won't happen anyway.  

Life is not about what happens to us, it is about he respond to it. It is all about attitude.  


 

9 comments:

  1. "Don't worry, be happy" must be your theme song, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An attitude of gratitude makes one feel happier more positive. We all have "those days" but gratitude for what we have helps to get through tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very true! I need to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sometimes easy to get trapped by the awful stuff, the frightening stuff, the painful stuff, but if you remind yourself of the good things in life, you'll get through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helps me get through the night

      Delete
  5. A stoic view and a good one at that; good for you!

    ReplyDelete