Monday, February 14, 2022

My Music Monday - Happy Valentines Day - Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful (LIVE in Berlin) HD

Happy Valentines Day
One of the keys to others loving you for who you are
is to like yourself.
There have been times in my life when I was hard to love,
because I didn't like myself. 
I know all of my flaws, they are all a part of what makes me, me. 
My flaws are a part of what makes be beautiful, just the way I am.
A part of what makes me loveable. 
When I am feeling down, or I meet someone who is dealing with self acceptance, I think of this song.  
You are so beautiful!    
Like yourself today
Love 



16 comments:

  1. I enjoy the day, but it's not one of my favorite holidays. It's become to much of a commercial racket. Your advice is the true meaning...and if we love someone of a lover or friend, why use a special day to communicate that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT photo! Are those the Capitol Hills?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/14/2022

    It is a great song and while I don't like Crocker, his rendition is perfect and so believable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are not celebrators of this day, per se. We love, and say we love, every day. And, as RuPaul says, "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. 😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great photo and a great sentiment! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect song for today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loathe this song with the heat of a million suns! It's right up/down there with Feelings! Whoa, whoa, whoa.
    You, on the other hand, are beautiful and don't ever forget it!

    ReplyDelete