Sunday, June 03, 2018
Silly Sunday Five
I was working on a morose and boring Sunday five, it was to depressing to finish - and will sit in drafts for a while. I looked for a random image for inspiration. Here we are.
1: This is Wicked Hamster, he is a former blogger, a travel companion of Travel Penguin. Do you travel with anything silly?
2: The cartoon Wallace and Grommet has a running joke about Wensleydale Cheese, the joke saved the place from near bankruptcy. Have you tried Wensleydale cheese? (We visited the creamery a few years ago.)
3: Have you seen Wallace and Grommet? (There is a YouTube channel.)
4: What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
5: What would the Coyote have done of he had caught the Road-Runner?
1: The One and Only Travel Penguin is still, in my bag (he has a stunt double someplace around here.)
2: Yes, some of it is good, the fruit filled ones are an acquired taste.
3: Yes, see also Shaun the Sheep
4: Buggs Bunny!
5: Frozen and not known what to do, it was all about the chase.
Your answers in the comments!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1: Do you travel with anything silly? JerryReplyDelete
2: Have you tried Wensleydale cheese? I have never tried Wensleydale cheese but would probably like it.
3: Have you seen Wallace and Grommet? I adore Wallace and Grommet!
4: What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? I don't know if I had a favorite, but I loved Fractured Fairy Tales that appeared on Rocky and Bullwinkle (which I liked, too).
5: What would the Coyote have done of he had caught the Road-Runner? Here's a hilarious video that shows what happened when Wile E. Coyote finally DID catch Road Runner. https://youtu.be/zFDmcDW9uwc
1: boo bear, my bedtime companionReplyDelete
4: the one and only BUGS BUNNY!
5: eaten him
1: Does Carlos count?ReplyDelete
2: I have not, but I do love a good cheese.
3: I watched one of the films,though i cannot remember the name.
4: The Jetsons. I wanted, and still want, a flying car!
5: I like to think he'd let him go, because it was always about the chase.
1. Hubby bought a small honey colored bear that he travels with when I can't make the trip. It represents me (Pudgebear). The bear in the E.M.T. outfit (him) goes along . I've got pictures from Australia.ReplyDelete
3. I tried but couldn't stand it.
4. Mighty Mouse or anything not Sid and Marty Kroft!
5. After recovering from his slight heart attack, he'd tie the smug sucker to an Acme bomb and blow him to smithereens! I may be projecting.
1. Warrior Queen; isn't that enough?ReplyDelete
3. I've seen a few scenes of W&G, but could not get interested enough to seek them out for regular viewing.
4. At the time anything Hanna-Barbara. WQ got me to appreciate the Bugs Bunny cartoons.
5. Wile E. Coyote would have looked at the limp Road Runner in his paws and realized, "This is it? I won't get a decent midnight snack from this!" The irony will lead him to throw the road runner away and order Pizza Hut for delivery.
1: Jerrold bearReplyDelete
2: oh to have some Wensleydale Cheese !
4: Does HR Pufenstuf count?
5: I thought he was trying to eat him?