Friday, June 30, 2017

Work When I Work, and Not when I am Not

I have to constantly remind myself to work when I am working, and not when I am not.  I get busy from time to time, and work spills over into personal time.  I remind myself that I don't sleep in my office and I don't work in my bedroom.  When I start doing one, I need to start doing the other.  

Hence, Saturday and Sunday afternoon's, when I am home and the sun is out, you will find my floating in the pool for a few minutes each afternoon.   

One of this year's impulse Amazon buys, was an underwater camera.  I have always wanted one, now I need to find places to use it.  

Do you work at home, or sleep in your office? 

4 comments:

  1. NEITHER! they pay me to work at the office, not at home. my time is just that - MY TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aim for my paid work to be sleeping in my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to be constantly working at home - 7/week I am doing something for work via the home computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete