Sunday, May 29, 2016

What is around you?

It is Sunday, so I need five questions and answers.  How about your surroundings?

1:  What item within reach or sight, have you owned the longest?  There is a stoneware mug on my desk that I use to hold pencils that I bought when I was about 10 or 12 years old.  I won't say how long ago that was, but it is getting close to getting mail from AARP.

2:  How many ways can you tell the time from where you sit?  I can see five watches, I still wear a watch, my computer, my phone, the cable box for the TV in my bedroom.

3:  Is anyone watching you?  I hope not, there is a webcam on my computer - I hope it has not been hacked,

4:  If you needed to write down a phone number, could you?  Well there are several pens on my desk, but I would have to dig for something to write on.

5: What is the newest thing within reach?  A book I bought last weekend that was the subject of a blog post.

3 comments:

  1. 1 - the end table next to the couch; it was purchased in 1988

    2 - the laptop, the desktop, the clock on the mantel, the microwave

    3 - the cats, perhaps

    4 - yes

    5 - my current knitting project, begun 4/30/16

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. A mirror on the wall that belonged to my parents.

    2. The computer, my phone, and a clock on the wall.

    3. I'm in the forest wilderness. If anyone is watching me it's probably Bigfoot.

    4. I always keep paper and pencils around.

    5. The T shirt that I'm wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1: What item within reach or sight, have you owned the longest? I print my cousin gave me in the early 90s.

    2: How many ways can you tell the time from where you sit? three: the laptop, the fit-bit, and the iPhone.

    3: Is anyone watching you? Alas, no.

    4: If you needed to write down a phone number, could you? literally write? Yes, I have pen and paper handy

    5: What is the newest thing within reach? I stuffed hedgehog.

    ReplyDelete