Sunday, January 17, 2016
Been there, done that
What do we really know about one another, we read each other's blogs, but there is more to each of us than our blog content. So this year I am going to try to create a meme, or list of questions of the week. If you like the questions, feel free to copy and paste the questions onto your blog, and please link back to http://travelpenguin.blogspot.com/. Let me know in the comments how to find your blog and your answers.
Five Questions about where you have been:
1) If a private jet was waiting at the nearest airport to whisk you away for a week in the finest hotel suite at someone else's expense, what state would you leave for in the morning and why?
Hawaii, it is winter, it has turned cold here in DC and I keep having flashbacks to my week in paradise last winter.
2) What state have you been to, are glad you have been there, and don't really care if you ever return to and why?
North Dakota, the vastness of the landscape, the seemingly never ending plains have to be seen to be truly understood, but I see no reason to see it a second time.
3) What state have you been to, would prefer not to go back to, and why?
Mississippi, it is not the most interesting of southern landscapes and it is Mississippi.
4) What state that you have not lived in, have you visited the most times, and why?
Ohio, I passed through it a bunch of times as a teenager, Jay's family is from there so we visited a good number of times and Cincinnati was a get away trip when I lived in Kentucky.
5) State you have not been to, that you would most like to visit?
With only two left to visit, this is not easy, both! Seriously I think Wyoming has more to see and if I had to do just one of them I would try Wyoming.