Thursday, March 12, 2015

12 on 12

I try to remember to do 12 on 12, 12 images, all captured on the 12th of the month, sort of a glimpse into  a day in the life of me.
An early start this morning, and I had been up for a while when I took this first picture

The cutter on my desk at home, I know where everything is as long as it is in that pile.

Sunrise on the Metro on my way into the city.

A quick glimpse of the office.

Ice tea with my lunch

From looking at the boots, I knew he was headed to the airport, he is not from around here. 

How long should I keep the beard?

Crossing from DC into Virginia 


Some nice days, the only snow left from a week ago is were it was stacked up

Home with days mail, a couple of bills and some watch batteries 

I realized a couple of months ago that I had half a dozen watches that I liked and didn't use because the batteries were dead, I decided to try replacing them myself.  This is the last one. 

A memento from the cruise to Alaska 6 years ago, the entire trip was planned around riding he Yukon and White Pass Railway - it was worth it. 

4 comments:

  1. neat; thanks for sharing the watches! you are starting to look a bit rabbinical there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool post!
    I replace batteries, too!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beard is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete