Spo, the dear, and his Board of Directors, came up with a great list of questions. So here we are.
· What was the most brilliant idea you had last week. – If you can’t raise the bridge, lower the river.
· Who did you fight last and what damage did you do them. – I have been fighting ignorance – so far I have lost my sanity and lot of hair.
· Who was the kindest person. – the anonymous voice on the speaker phone at the Charles Schwab transfer desk who focused on solutions instead of problems.
· What made you laugh. – Jay, my sweet bear.
· In the past week which public building have you torched. – None, that would be unkind (not to mention illegal.)
· What made you angry. – Voice mail hell.
· What inn did you last pillage. – I was pillaged by the hotel in Florida that charged me one-night room and tax when I cancelled and then they cancelled me the next day without refunding it.
· What made you want to cry. – thinking I can’t wait to tell dad about this, and then realizing he is not there to tell anymore.
· Where did you see attend the last blood eagle. – There is something circling above the White House – is that what it is?
· Where are you/where do you want to be. – I am home at my desk, I would prefer to be on the beach in Hawaii
The Board of Directors Here at Spo-Reflections is pleased as punch you played along. They hope you will send the Danegeld before the end of the month. If not they are likely to pay a visit. I'd advise you to lock up the liquor.ReplyDelete