Friday, September 15, 2017

Plans are made, plans are changed


I was scheduled to be in Florida last weekend, flying down on Friday evening and back on Tuesday.  I made the plans a month ago, I was just billed for the hotel room.  My Friday evening flight flew, I didn't.  In light of the weather forecast, I decided that going was not a good idea.  I could have gotten there, likely would have had trouble getting back.  I was going to the east coast in the center of the state. I talked to someone who said it was the worst storm in the space center area since 1961. 

I was going down to check on the end of the estate sale. The sale ended up being a wash out, and rescheduled for this week.  


I rebooked for later this month.  Sometimes the best plans, are the plans you change.  

Have you ever cancelled a trip because of weather?

1 comment: