A short list of things that are almost enough to drive me to drink.
- People who have elaborate email signatures, that include the company logo and slogan and their name in a fancy script, but don't include their email address or a phone number.
- Corporate operators who can't connect you to the employee you are calling (AARP)
- Company websites that don't include a complete address, or phone number, or a real working email address. (Charter Communications)
- Business websites with a contact us here link, that no one monitors and responds to.
- Someone switching back and forth between text messages and emails, with part of the message in one, and part in the other.
- Letters of complaint to corporate CEOs that no one responds to (it has been four weeks PNC.)
- Being unable to call a business without going through Voice Mail hell, am I the only person who answers my phone?
What is driving you to drink this week?