Sunday, September 03, 2017

Happy Blogaversary!


A dozen years ago today, I posted for the first time on the Adventures of Travel Penguin.  So, my Sunday Five, will be about blogging! 

1: How long have you been blogging? 
2: How often do you post? 
3: Why do you blog? 
4: How many page views? 
5: What keeps you blogging? 

My Answers: 
1: How long have you been blogging?  12 years today
2: How often do you post? At least one posting per day for over two years now. 
3: Why do you blog? It would be noble to say, I do it for my readers, but honestly, I blog because it provides an outlet for my pictures and ideas- I do it for me.  
4: How many page views? 258,159
5: What keeps you blogging? Personal satisfaction, discipline of keeping at it, the more I post, the easier it is to post. 

Your answers?  

8 comments:

  1. 1: august 2012
    2: once a week; more if I feel like it
    3: WHY NOT! I got something to say!
    4: 114,770
    5: to keep in touch with my friends and to make new friends

    HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! dapper penguins up there, I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary! Twelve years shows real commitment. Glad you stuck with it. No answers from me, today. It's all about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1: How long have you been blogging? Since 2008.

    2: How often do you post? Once a day, maybe twice.

    3: Why do you blog? I love to talk.

    4: How many page views? 3,226,659

    5: What keeps you blogging? The way the world is ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn!
      After all that I forgot Happy Blogiversary!!!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the nice accomplishment.

    1: How long have you been blogging? 10 years, just recently too.
     
    2: How often do you post? I usually post every day, except when on summer hiatus.
    3: Why do you blog? I blog to clear mu mind of thoughts and things to share, share pictures, to have fun with others, and to keep it as a dairy of sorts.
     
    4: How many page views? 2,721,534 page views.

    5: What keeps you blogging? For reasons stated above. And as long as the entertaining comments keep coming and making me laugh, I'll keep blogging.  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn spell check...that should have read diary!

      Delete
  5. Happy Bolgiversary!
    1) 3 years
    2) I get a beard pic posted daily, I try to find one each day that fits my mood or what I am up to that day, I try to write at least three posts a week. I want to write more and am inspired that you write daily. I've never been a writer and am getting better at it.
    3) I am contemplating deeper meanings and thoughts, trying to learn who I am and what I like, think and believe.
    4) 156,502 page views
    5) I keep blogging because I have more to express, say, learn. Besides it's fun and I get to meet people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hearty congratulations! May there be 12 years more and then some.

    1: 10 years
    2: 4-5 times a week.
    3: To satisfy my desire (need?) to write.
    4: i am not certain what this is.
    5: I keep going until #3 wears out

    ReplyDelete