Thursday, May 02, 2024

Meeting Old Friends


I enjoy meeting bloggers.  If I am passing by, I am likely to offer to stop off and say Hi.  This photo was taken in an overnight stop over on my way home from a conference, to meet the infamous Mistress Maddi for dinner. 

Meeting a blogger you have been reading for years, is meeting an old friend, you have never met.  You know them, even if you have never met them.  Trading comments develops a unique relationship. Over the years I have reached out through comments to bloggers that I knew would be nearby. I added a contact me box to my blog, a few months ago, a simple direct way to reach me if you are passing through our corner of the world.  

I am on a digital detox, without access to the internet for a couple of weeks.  Please comment, but I won't read or reply to comments until about May 12th.   

4 comments:

  1. In real life I am a bashful, shy sort of guy and if I see someone I know coming up the street I jump into doorways or hide behind walls. Consequently, I prefer to keep other bloggers where they belong - in cyberspace. Has the captain yelled, "Abandon Ship!" yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teléfono aeroméxico servicio al cliente +1-888-6910-320 ?

    teléfono aeroméxico servicio al cliente +1-888-6910-320 me impresionó por su eficiencia y amabilidad. Desde consultas de reserva hasta asistencia en viaje, su equipo fue rápido y servicial. Es reconfortante saber que Aeroméxico valora la satisfacción del cliente y ofrece soporte confiable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you trip is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only had one or two disappointing experiences meeting bloggers, otherwise they have all been even better than their blogs.

    ReplyDelete