Tuesday, May 07, 2024

Guarding the Big One


 When I took this photo, I included the guard, standing with her back to me, for scale.  That is one big cock.  I spoke with her, she said it is a very popular art work, people go out of their way to find it on the roof of a museum.  

Have fun in the comments. 

From April 28th, to about May 12th , I will be on a great adventure and on a digital detox, a couple of weeks without access to the internet. I have been told internet access may be available, but it will be very slow and expensive. So, I am going to try to take a couple of weeks off. I have not been without internet access in a couple of in couple of decades, I hope it goes well.  After that, until about May 30th, I will have intermittent internet access. 


I have scheduled posts to keep you all entertained.  These are not my usual posts, that is either a good thing, or a bad thing, depending on your point of view.  As I have opportunity, I will post updates.  I look forward to reading your comments when I have the opportunity. 


Regular service will resume about the 1st of June, with tales from the adventure.    


8 comments:

  1. I wonder if that’s the worlds biggest cock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a big blue cock is the sign of something more seriously wrong with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of blue balls but . . . . this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, good morning! I've been away from the blogging world for a couple weeks and this cock of the walk and his cock-a-doodle-doo start my morning reading. I admire you for your advance prep to keep your blog going as you travel. Still working on that organizational skill. Enjoy this adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cock-a-doodle-blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is big!!!!! I adore big cock!

    Call me strange though...I've heard of blue balls but not blue cock. Is that more painful???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember seeing the big blue cock in Trafalgar Square. I was very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of blue balls, but blue cock is a whole new level of discomfort, I imagine.

    Sassybear
    https://idleeyesandadormy.com/

    ReplyDelete