Sunday, November 22, 2020

The Sunday Five - Days When We Are Stumped

 

I am stumped, I can't think of a theme for this week's Sunday Five.  I am searching for inspiration, hoping for insight from the muses. Hmm, there is the theme, what do you do when you need inspiration. 

  1. Do you write down ideas when you think of them? 
  2. What music, TV, books, on online source, inspires you? 
  3. Is there a book that inspires you to write? 
  4. Do you write it, and then have second thoughts and not post?
  5. When do you do your best writing? 

My Answers: 

  1. Do you write down ideas when you think of them? Not often enough, 
  2. What music, TV, books, on online source, inspires you? Music sometimes does it for me. 
  3. Is there a book that inspires you to write? I have a couple of books of ideas, that I sometimes turn to such as, "Do One Thing Every Day That Makes You Happy". 
  4. Do you write it, and then have second thoughts and not post? Once in a while, once this year, I posted something, thought better of it and took it down. 
  5. When do you do your best writing? Usually Saturday or Sunday morning.  
Please share your answers in the comments. 

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/22/2020

    1 I should but I don't and so I forget them.
    2 I refuse to answer on grounds of self incrimination.
    3 No. I leave that to those who can do it so much better than I can.
    4 Oh yes. Many unpublished posts but in sixteen years I have only pulled two down.
    5 In the evening after a couple of drinks and saved for review the next day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should try drinking and blogging.

      Delete
    2. that works for maddie, david!

      Delete
  2. Sadly, my answers are uninspired today. So I won't waste your time with my responses. (I should have written something down when I thought of it earlier.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your posts always seem so inspired.

      Delete
  3. 1 - I try to
    2 - my blog friends are my muses
    3 - no
    4 - no
    5 - any time I feel like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you write down ideas when you think of them? Sometimes because I can be forgetful, but sometimes I forget to.

    What music, TV, books, on online source, inspires you? Music inspires me. I am right now listening to a trio of Jody Watley numbers from uptonking's blog, Wonderland Burlesque, and getting my groove on.

    Is there a book that inspires you to write? I have a book of quotes that is inspiring.

    Do you write it, and then have second thoughts and not post? Not really; maybe once?

    When do you do your best writing? I usually do it in the morning, before starting the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We enjoy that you almost never hold back what you are thinking.

      Delete
  5. 1. Write ideas down? No, but hey that's a good idea!
    2. Inspirations? My dead cat HRH.
    3. Inspiring books? Books, what are those?
    4. Second thoughts about posting? Have you seen my blog?
    5. When do I do my best writing? Still waiting to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being unfiltered, sorry about the cat.

      Delete
  6. 1. I do make lists and then forget to look at them.
    2. The music of Annie Lennox or the late Black.
    3. I can't think of any one book, many of them inspire me.
    4. I always have second thoughts when I write about politics. That's why I tend to avoid the subject as much as possible. The last 4 years have been especially hard for that.
    5. Saturdays and Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We drove by the White House, half of the riot fence is down, the reviewing stands for the BIDEN inauguration are well underway. There is light at the end of the tunnel

      Delete