Friday, November 20, 2020

Full Speed Ahead


How can it be almost the end of November already?  I have been known to say time flies when you are having fun, will it has sped by this year, fun or no fun.  It seems like just yesterday I was clearing the desk in my office to go on vacation, the first of March.  And now we are looking at Christmas and New Years.  We get on this ride, and it just keeps moving along.  

Over the next few weeks, I will slip into looking back, and looking forward.  Taking stock, and dreaming - making plans - setting goals.  For the next year will slip by, until we exit this ride.  

Has this year gone by fast, or slow for you? 

17 comments:

  1. An odd combination of both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2020 feels like it will NEVER end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As we wait for the concession speech

      Delete
  3. Well. it seemed when the pandemic happened, that every week seemed like a month...but now I'm like where did time go????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be year to remember - or Forget

      Delete
  4. I'm with Debra; both. I can believe it's almost Thanksgiving, but then it seems like 2020 is in it's 20th month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the 193rd day of March or something?

      Delete
  5. It's strange how time can pass so quickly while dragging so painfully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has flown by, I miss traveling, but I have found some new joys this year

      Delete
  6. It has gone by incredibly fast which seems strange because it has been such a horrible year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fast! I remember thinking, wow 1920 was a hundred years ago, and now it's almost 2021.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100 years since my Grandmother's were able to vote - and we are still struggling with empowering voters.

      Delete
  8. here, it is zenosyne to the max

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/20/2020

    It seems fast to me with at least one month disappearing as we were frozen with fear of the unknown.

    ReplyDelete