Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Way We Were Wednesdays - Who Are These People


On the left, closest to the truck, is my middle brother.  He lives in Orlando and works for Disney. Next around, the white jacket with the striking grey hair, is Cousin Bill's second wife, I think her name was Marie, but I am not sure.  They were married for a few years, it was a colorful divorce. Next is my maternal grandmother, Mina.  Yes, her name was Mina, a little bird.  In the pink pants, is my father.  With his foot up on the bumper of the pick-up truck is my maternal grandfather, Dale.  This had to have been taken in 1973-1975.  I am pretty sure it was taken in Florida.  The pickup truck belonged to my grandparents.  A family gathering, lots of crossed arms, lots of stress.  

4 comments:

  1. pink pants? doesn't look like a good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink pants? Your father was a daring and confident man! They don't look like they're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's The Waltons, not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't bother with extended family gatherings any more.

    ReplyDelete