Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Down Weather


Shortly after my father was diagnosed with the second terminal illness, I was talking to him on the phone one afternoon.  I said, "if you ever wanted to buy a convertible, put the top down and cruise around town, now is the time to do it, you can't take it with you, enjoy it while you can."  He never understood the appeal of a convertible, but he got the concept of enjoying life while you can.  

I have rented convertibles three times, they are fun.  If I drove more, I'd buy one. (I have driven my car less than 1,000 miles in 2018.)  At this rate, I have bought my last car - it will outlast me.  

Put the top down on your life. Enjoy the day, have a little fun, eat a little of the good stuff, drink a little of the best, listen to music that makes you smile. 


1 comment: