Saturday, April 07, 2018

The Things You See


I spent a couple of days exploring the coast from San Francisco to Pebble Beach last weekend.  It was really amazing, and of the things you see. There were seals, sea lions, otters, and whales.  To spot the whales you watch for them to to surface to breath, blowing air and water out as they do, shortly before the whale tale breaks the surface.

I had parked the car and was walking over to take pictures.  I stood aside to let a small car pass by, it was driven by an older man, there was no face in the passenger seat.  As it rolled by, I notice a jeans clad ass sticking up in the air.  There was a passenger, she was on all fours, ass up in the air, long blond hair (could have been a whig.) Her head was in his lap, and going up and down.  About that point someone shouted "there she blows!"

Oh the things you see, and I didn't have my camera ready!

I have never done that in a car, any confessions?

8 comments:

  1. no car blow jobs, but plenty of petting back in the mid 70s. even got caught by the cops once on a dark back road!

    that area of CA is amazing; nothing like that on the east coast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no confessions. I’m not saying I have nothing to confess, but no confessions. (OK, not one thing to confess!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "first time" was in the back seat of my pre balder half's VW bug behind a Y.M.C.A. That seemed to have triggered a car sex slut gene in me. That's all I'm going to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (insert YMCA by the village people here)

      Delete
    2. Well, Carebear, if I could figure out how to do it, my song would've been Is That All There Is? We improved over the years, especially after getting a big ass station wagon! Throwing newspapers can be fun :)

      Delete
  4. There is some support to the notion if you travel without photography you are more aware of what you see and you remember better.

    ReplyDelete