Sunday, April 01, 2018

Happy Easter / April Fools Day


Well, Easter Sunday falls on April Fools Day this year.  This should be fun.  I am tempted to wear bunny ears and giving out empty plastic eggs.  

Hopefully you are all seated around Mom's dinning room table enjoying a nice family meal.  Don't forget to pull a nice prank or two.  

I am traveling cross country, returning from a week in northern California.  Maybe I should wear Bunny Ears on the plane?  Do you think TSA would find it funny? 

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm... decorating ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice table. I doubt bunny ears would be a problem for TSA but a bunny suit might be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy chocolate egg/peeps/jelly beans day! no church here, nor any sitting around mom's table. wear the bunny ears. and you are going to LOVE fearsome beard as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had completely forgotten that it's April Fool's Day. Easter and Rachmaninoff's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be severely disappointed to hear you did not.

    ReplyDelete