Happy New Years!
A year go I posted the following for my goals for 2016. How did I do?
- Not so good, rather than make excuses, I'll simply say, I dropped the ball on this. I could have done better.
Goals for 2017
- * Give myself six hours per week, to go to the gym, walk on the treadmill, the elliptical, swim, ride a bike, take a hike, or take an unnecessary walk.
- * Continue to seek organization in my life, the other closet and the bookcase in my bedroom need to be sorted through this year. I will feel better for having done that.
- * Set aside $20 a week out of my "spending money" to buy myself indulgences.
- * Deliver a surprise, a random act of kindness to someone, at least once per month.
- * To be humble and give others credit.
- * To think seriously about what I want to do with the last quarter of my career. It is not so much about legacy, as it is about doing work that I find rewarding in the here and now.
- * Add a personal day, into at least one of the three work trips I have planned for this year.
- * Blog every day.
- * Check at least one item off of the list of things I'd like to do before I die.
- * Have more music in my life.
- So, what are your goals, or New Year's resolutions?