Saturday, April 27, 2024

Where is the art


 This was taken a few weeks ago, when the trees were blooming.  I was looking at the art in the gallery, and then I noticed the view out the window.  Is the prettier picture inside or outside. 

I will depart from my regularly scheduled posts for a month or so, to make way for a grand adventure.  There are posts, but not on the usual themes.  The wifi at the first stop on this adventure stinks. My digital detox is starting ahead of schedule by a couple of days. 

11 comments:

  1. The window frame, window, and view are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty time of the year

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the detox and the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This entire composition is wonderful. Have a great time on your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prettier picture is definitely the outside one. I see a painting/Japanese woodblock print there. That photo is a prize-winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much art happening in this photo! Looking forward to hearing about your grand adventure after your digital detox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My phone will work until sometime Sunday

      Delete
  6. The window frame! I'll always take art in nature over anything else. Enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete