Thursday, May 28, 2020

Reminders

I love it when I run into a random reminder - to be good to myself. 

  • You are good
  • You are capable
  • You are beautiful 
  • You are the best You, You can be
  • You have talents and abilities 
  • You have potential 
  • You have accomplished a lot in your life
  • You can be happy
  • You can live with discomfort 
  • You can change what you can, ignore the rest
  • You have something to contribute 
  • You have a seat at the table, when you find the right table
  • You have many adventures left to experience 
  • You don't have to be a part of others traumas and dramas 
What have I missed? 

12 comments:

  1. All goods dear, very good... plus one...YOU CAN BE THE CHANGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/28/2020

    One I really liked that I once saw written in chalk at a tram stop, You look nice today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best I we will look all week

      Delete
  3. you can kick major ass and NOT have to apologize

    "you are the wind beneath my wings"

    "you are the sunshine of my life"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can be heard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to remember to speak up

      Delete
  5. You don't have to be a part of other' traumas and dramas,,,,,, unless you are a caring, strong person and you can navigate making a difference
    without getting caught in the web......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I can help them find the way to peace, but only if they are looking for peace

      Delete
  6. It's true, given the words of praise that we have received from someone can encourage our lives ... and I agree with that statement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple reminders that we are all good people.

      Delete