Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Fabio - No not that Fabio this one.


As I have mentioned before, I am back riding my bike, a little.  I had not ridden for a few years.  I learned to ride as kid, a bike was freedom to move about, a break from isolation on the farm. I did a couple of seasons of sprint-series triathlons in my hyper fit days, I was fast with decent bike handling skills, but nothing like these guys.  I can watch Fabio for hours.  And yes, he has broken a few things over the years.   


Would you ride like that, if you could? 

So there is a follow up video about the making of home office. See https://youtu.be/q43M5qeNxPA. The video took 25 days and over 2,700 takes to shoot.  The things we can do when we have time at home.  

12 comments:

  1. uh, no. not my desire to break bones and shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never broken a bone, Fabio - doesn't talk about them.

      Delete
  2. I have no idea how or why this would be a desirable thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/19/2020

    You've reminded me to pump up my bike tyres and oil the chain. Whether I will actually ride my bike is another matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, I'd be happy just to be able to make left turns on a bike. I now have a trike that pulls a little to the right. I don't know from maintenance, but the dogs love riding in the rear basket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love riding the big trikes.

      Delete
  5. I haven't ridden a bike in years but as a teen, it was my freedom. I'm quite sure I would never try the stuff the guy in the video was doing. In fact, it would never enter my mind! What a dare devil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabio is a little crazy, I do enjoy watching what he does.

      Delete
  6. With my MS issues, I ride an adult trike now. However, I haven't been on it in three years. My husband has one, too. We definitely need to get back out there; we ridden them so seldomly that we haven't gotten much out of our $500+ investment in each bike!

    ReplyDelete