Friday, March 18, 2016

Any Place With Three Seasons?

It is no secret that I dislike winter.  For twenty years I lived in Florida with really just two seasons, hot and hotter. Every winter I question the sanity of moving back north, but we will do a lot for love and money, or love of money.

I have to admit I do like spring, the spring bloom, the return of warmth.  It is a rather nice time of the year.  I love summers, the long sunny warm days.  I like the autumn, the cooling of the days, the color of the trees.  Winter is the fly in the ointment for me.

All of this raises the question, is there anyplace with three seasons?

3 comments:

  1. when you find out, tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are six season here, but the 'winter' is rather tame compared to other winters.

    ReplyDelete