Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Travel Tuesday - Woop - woop- woop- woop


 I have traveled in a helicopter a couple of times, it is a near magical experience.  Yes they are noisy, and they vibrate a bit, but they just sort of levitate. It is a very different experience.  When you get the chance, spend the couple-hundred dollars and take the ride.  


I saw a new story recently of a passenger carrying electric drone, that is nearing being ready to go to market.  Would I ride in one?  Yes, I think I might. Would you? 

https://youtu.be/gAORARSro_A 

10 comments:

  1. I would love to ride in a helicopter. SG, not a chance. Maybe that’s why I’ve never gone. One of these days. As for the drone, I’m not sure (but I don’t know why).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you are in NY solo

      Delete
    2. That’s a great idea. I’d offer to take the Kid Brother but I don’t think he would like it... although he loves planes. Hmmm...

      Delete
    3. Worth asking, I'll join you.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10/19/2021

    We did over Niagara Falls. I moaned about the cost before hand, but it was magical. I remember nothing about the chopper, just what we saw. I highly recommend the helicopter to anyone visiting Niagara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not keen on driverless cars so I am less keen on driverless drone-copters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The drone copter looked sketchy

      Delete
  4. Hell, my friend who operates hot air balloon rides is still trying to get me up in his vintage plane of some kind. So a drone chopper would most certainly not happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought we would all have flying cars by now

      Delete