Mitchell is getting a driving license in Spain. He has a few years of experience, but the rules are different in Spain, so he is driving with an instructor to get ready. Made me think about my learning to drive. Hence this weeks Sunday five, driving. I think when he passes he should get something in red, like the car above, it would look good on him.
- Did you ever drive on the road before you "officially" learned to drive?
- At what age did you get your first driving license?
- Can you drive a car with a drive a manual transmission?
- Was your driving test easy or hard?
- Did you have to parallel park to get a license?
- Did you ever drive on the road before you "officially" learned to drive? Only once, I spent a week on a ranch in Colorado and drove a pickup truck back from one of the remote parts of the ranch to the barns, I was terrified.
- At what age did you get your first driving license? 16, my father insisted.
- Can you drive a car with a drive a manual transmission? Yes, I did about have of my student driving in an aging Ford pickup truck with a three speed manual. The last time was a rental in Iceland in 2015.
- Was your driving test easy or hard? Easy, three left turns, one right turn and the examiner said "get it stopped in the parking lot without hitting anything and you passed."
- Did you have to parallel park to get a license? Thankfully, NO, still not my best skill.
Please share your answers in the comments.