A year ago I posted the following goals for 2020:
So how did I do?
2020 was a year of unexpected changes, kind of complicated.
- Read 24 books, two a month is a healthy goal.
- Continue 45 minutes to an hour per day of physical activity. Restart the daily activity log, what gets measured gets done.
- Blog daily.
- Add another 5,000 photos to the archive.
- Start to learn to identify birds, flowers and trees.
- Reach out to at least one friend per week, even if just to say Hi!
- Develop my storytelling - putting a lifetime of adventures into words.
For the first time in years, there are no travel expectations on my list. I would love to travel, I miss it as much as Maddie misses sex, well maybe not that much, but I long to travel, when is it safe to do so. In the cold of winter, I think of warm Florida sunshine and seeing family and friends. I am coming along well on figuring out life beyond the office, I have some work left to do before I stop working, but I can see the finish line.
Do you have any plans for the coming year?