Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Way We Were Wednesday - My First Christmas


 I was born in August, this would have been when I was less than a year old.  I don't see a cable release, and this was before cameras with self timers, I suspect my Aunt Edith took the picture.  She was good. When my father upgraded to an Argus c3, he gave her his first 35mm camera.  I bet it is still in the house in Florida.  I have vague memories of the sofa with the square arms, there was a green one that followed it.  

Did I grow into the ears? 

13 comments:

  1. I think you did, because I don't notice them now toots! I do believe you look like your dear mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A multitude of comebacks for that, thanks

      Delete
  2. I didn't notice "the ears" in the photo or when we met. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/16/2020

    I hope you grew into the ears Wingnut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most babies look like little aliens to me,

      Delete
  4. you are the cutest lil penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute family portrait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it when I scanned my father's slides, it is kind of sweet.

      Delete
  6. I love this photo!
    you remains a dear at any age.

    ReplyDelete