Monday, January 20, 2020

Music Monday - Somewhere Over the Rainbow





Dorothy sang it in the Wizard of Ozz, but the big Hawaiian guy mastered it, what a wonderful voice, what a great talent.  I can't help but feel better after listening to music like this.  So much music is filled with drama, heartache, anger and even violence.  We need more beauty in our world, and we can control that by selecting the music that is the soundtrack of our lives. 

What song is in your heart this Monday? 





14 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/20/2020

    I will listen later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. m-o-n-d-a-y s-u-c-k-s (sung to the tune of "the mickey mouse club"). watch this one:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4C_lUy58Rw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I slept late and woke up on the green side of the sod, it is a good morning.

      Delete
  3. What a voice that man had. I’ve got 1960s commercial jingles playing in my head today. Help!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dance to the tune that is playing.

      Delete
  4. "I'm a woman, W-O-M-A-N!" It's 6:30 in the morning and I don't know why that is in my head. I guess I need to pull out my Smokey Joe's Café dvd again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hear you roar!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Balder half is as sick as a dog and I am roaring like a lion. We are so very screwed :)

      Delete
    3. I hope all is better soon

      Delete
  5. I love Iz's version! So jazzy cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me want to go back to Hawaii,

      Delete
  6. That man can sing! Nice version of the song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tube has lots of his videos

      Delete