Don't get me started on:
- The Mango Menace and his tweets
- Twitter, random meaninglessness taken as gospel
- Fake leaders, complaining about fake news
- Brexit - and protectionism
- Hiring the wrong person for the right job
- Playing injured - welcome to adult life
- People trying to borrow their way out of debt
- Teaching to the test
- Flint's water
- Religious terrorists taking over government -
- Abortion bans
- Elon Musk
- Short Term Thinking in a long term world
- Failure to modernize our immigration laws
- The difference in pronunciation between "the oven" and "the cat"
How to Pronounce the
- Normally, we pronounce the with a short sound (like "thuh"). But when thecomes before a vowel sound, we pronounce it as a long "thee".
vowel sound write say a the apple thee apple e the egg thee egg i the ice-cream thee ice-cream o the orange thee orange u the ugli fruit thee ugli fruit
All of these could start a random rant. I will kindly avoid them.
What are you avoiding these days?