Thursday, April 09, 2015

Though Back Thursday

Minneapolis, Minnesota 

This was taken about 10 years ago in Minneapolis, I was changing planes on my way to or from either North Dakota or South Dakota.  I did workshops in both states the same month one summer, about a week apart. Northwest was still flying.  I hated flying Northwest.  They has 2-3 flights a day out of Lexington, and if anything went wrong in their schedule, these were the first flights to be delayed or cancelled. If you look just to the left of the NW tail, you can see Air Force One across the runway.  W would have been in town that day.   

2 comments:

  1. "W would have been in town that day." - eeeeeeeewwwwwww!

    MSP is a nice city, but not in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in Detroit, it was usually always NW to fly. I miss them now.

    ReplyDelete