Saturday, March 25, 2017

Dinner Party Plans


Spo, the dear, recently posted about creating the menu for a dream dinner party.  I thought I would give it a try.  

Cocktails: Champagne 
Nibbles: Olives, and assorted cheese  
Appetizer: Cheese and Onion Tart (pictured above) 
Salad: Tomatoes, cucumbers, red-onion, and blue cheese. 
Entrée: Filet of beef (rare - to medium rare)  
Side: Saffron rice with Parmesan cheese 
Dessert: Blueberry tart (pictured above)
Afters: Eagle Rare, single barrel bourbon 

What would you make? 


4 comments:

  1. I see plenty of cheese and onions on this menu. you saw my choices on spo's blog. did you make both those tarts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made both, I am getting over my fear of pastry, I have never been afraid of cheese or onions.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for doing this
    You are the 2nd fellow in 24 hours to suggest Eagles Rare. It's on the list to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.
    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete