Hmm, where do I want to go?
- Idaho and Wyoming, the two states I have not visited, I keep looking for the right opportunity
- Spain, Portugal, Ireland, central Europe. I keep thinking travel will be easier once Jay retires.
- Cuba, I have long wanted to go, a cruise one of these days - soon before the Mango Mussolini changes the rules,
- Japan - a very long flight - a culture that fascinates me
- France and Italy- repeats of old favorites,
- England and Wales, my ancestral homelands are always fun.
There are lots of places I am always glad to go back to. I will be back in Chicago in October, New Orleans next March.