Sunday, January 07, 2018

Sunday Five - Thanks to Orbitz

No automatic alt text available.

1: I have never left my passport home when I needed it.
2: I have never missed a flight (connections yes, when the airline had problems)
3: Never overslept in a hotel room
4: Never left baggage claim with the wrong bag
5: Never spent too much time at the hotel pool
6: Only once have a not returned a rental car without a full tank of gas.
7:  I am two states short,
8: I have nodded off to sleep and leaned over onto a stranger
9: Yes, hotel rooms all run together after a while
10:  I have not swam in the Pacific - I need to do that someplace warm.

Your answers?

9 comments:

  1. I have never ever done 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8.
    I have done 6, 9, and 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No to all of them except no where near saw all fifty states. I've only been to maybe 20 states. I've seen what I want of the state's for now. Want to concentrate on aboard for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/07/2018

    I have missed several flights. I always return a rental car full of petrol. Over here they charge you if you don't.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never ever done 8 of 10. clarifications: #7 - 10 states short, #10 - atlantic only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No to 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8.
    Yes to 5, 6, 9 and 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 Missed a flight once, father-in-law's fault.
    #10 Swam in the Pacific, being from San Diego it's almost mandatory.
    Nope to the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done 8 ...albeit on a train......many moons ago
    The start of an interesting weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think everyone has happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have missed a flight.
    Otherwise, I have never visited your wonderful country so can't help you with the number of states. But here's where it gets embarassing: Australia only has 6 states and 2 territories, yet I have only visited 4 states and 1 territory!

    ReplyDelete