Have I mentioned that I don't like cold weather?
Looking forward, what is on the horizon?
- In a couple of weeks, a visit to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios on Orlando.
- I am getting ready to present a national webinar on ethical challenges of supporting individual independence.
- I am getting ready to do a program on empowering persons with dementia, at a posh resort in Western North Carolina.
- I am going to go for a visit at the other house.
- By the time I am done with all of that, the spring thaw will be here.
What is on your horizon?
A walk on the beach in warmth and sunshine after morning coffee.ReplyDelete
baseball season starts 2/14; but, like maddie, I am hibernating.ReplyDelete
I'm with maddie and anne marie, hibernating all the way! Since I don't work I can hunker down big time. Six camping trips semi-planned for this year, and one trip to San Diego tentatively in June.ReplyDelete
A job for the Chipping Camden set in the Cotswolds. A week, for starters, away from home. :( I hate JanuaryReplyDelete