Thursday, May 18, 2017

Things to Drop, things to keep


Things I should drop; my reluctance to go out in the evening, my fear of retirement, my politeness in silly traffic, my concern about offending someone, my reservedness on my political views, my fear of baking cakes, being overly politically correct, 

Things to keep; my sense of adventure, my love, music - I need more music in my life, my sense of humor,  blogging, travel, adventure, bikes - lots of bikes, cameras - I am planning to add another one, creativity, 

What should you drop and what should you keep? 

7 comments:

  1. That's a great list of things to keep - especially creativity.

    I've never been politically correct, which has ensured that I made some enemies. When I expressed my political views on my blog I lost 60 per cent of my readers. It was actually a liberation for me - I'm glad they're gone.

    Keep being yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to drop my tendency to take things personally. I need to keep my appreciation of simple beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/18/2017

    I need to stop worrying. What will be will be. I'll keep a good bottle of Pinot Grigio.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things to drop for me would be being "fashionably" late, and have more patience in traffic, and keep track of my "Cruella" side.

    Things to keep. Happy, laid back personality and finding beauty in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the inspiration to answer in my own blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete