- What is your favorite time of the day? Any special reason?
- Joe or Kamela in 2024?
- What was the last thing you photographed?
- When do you think you will be able to get a COVID vaccine?
- Reading anything interesting?
- What is your favorite time of the day? Any special reason? I am a morning person, just after sunrise, if only it wasn't so early in the morning. The dawn gives me a clean slate to start over fresh each day, I love the early morning light.
- Joe or Kamela in 2024? Kamela, time for new voices.
- What was the last thing you photographed? Trees with sunlight casting highlights and shadows.
- When do you think you will be able to get a COVID vaccine? I think it is going to be summer for me.
- Reading anything interesting? "The Problem of Alzheimer's" by Dr. Jason Karlawish. It is due to be released in February, I know the author and have an advance copy. It is EXCELLENT, a history of the illness and the politics of Alzheimer's in Europe and the USA. Very effective storytelling (yes I am writing a review of it.)
Please share your answers in the comments.