- What is your favorite time of the day? Any special reason?
- Joe or Kamela in 2024?
- What was the last thing you photographed?
- When do you think you will be able to get a COVID vaccine?
- Reading anything interesting?
- What is your favorite time of the day? Any special reason? I am a morning person, just after sunrise, if only it wasn't so early in the morning. The dawn gives me a clean slate to start over fresh each day, I love the early morning light.
- Joe or Kamela in 2024? Kamela, time for new voices.
- What was the last thing you photographed? Trees with sunlight casting highlights and shadows.
- When do you think you will be able to get a COVID vaccine? I think it is going to be summer for me.
- Reading anything interesting? "The Problem of Alzheimer's" by Dr. Jason Karlawish. It is due to be released in February, I know the author and have an advance copy. It is EXCELLENT, a history of the illness and the politics of Alzheimer's in Europe and the USA. Very effective storytelling (yes I am writing a review of it.)
Please share your answers in the comments.
1. I'm a morning person too. That's when I have the most energy and focus.ReplyDelete
2. I'd love to see President Kamela in 2024.
3. The last photograph I took was of some art-in-progress that I'm currently working on.
4. I'm hoping to have my Covid shot by the summer.
5. Right now I'm reading "The Gospel of Loki" by Joanne M. Harris, an excellent and very entertaining retelling of the Norse myths.
I should paint today, it snowed here, so I am not going out.Delete
What is your favorite time of the day? Any special reason? Late Night.peace and quiet while the rest of the world is sleeping.ReplyDelete
Joe or Kamela in 2024? Ill see how the first four years go first. And if there is a DC left.
What was the last thing you photographed? Delaware River.
When do you think you will be able to get a COVID vaccine? Probably not till summer or fall.
Reading anything interesting? Autobiography of Holly Woodlawn
You are out with the people of the night,Delete
1. Wine o'clockReplyDelete
2. Kamela I expect, but I will reserve judgement until I see more of her in action
3. A building. Not unusual for me.
4. No idea. The vaccination roll out won't begin here until next month and should conclude in October. There isn't the urgency here.
5. I've printed out a few pages explaining short selling on the share market in relation to what has and is happening to GameStop. I will continue to reread it until it sinks into my skull.
Short selling, - kind of defies logic.Delete
What is your favorite time of the day? Any special reason? Late night; it's usually when my mood is best and I feel the most creative.ReplyDelete
Joe or Kamela in 2024? For me, too soon to be choosing the next president. Let's just get through another year.
What was the last thing you photographed? The view from the terrace.
When do you think you will be able to get a COVID vaccine? Argh. AFTER 15 April, but I don't know how long after.
Reading anything interesting? Swann's Way by Marcel Proust.
I am usually in bed by 9:00 PM, and asleep by 10:00.Delete
What is your favorite time of the day? Any special reason? Used to be ate nights and now it's early mornings.ReplyDelete
Joe or Kamela in 2024? Perhaps Joe in 2024 and then Kamala in 2028 and 2032???
What was the last thing you photographed? A cock-a-tale called a Paloma Rosa, with Anejo tequila, grapefruit juice, grapefruit soda and fresh lime. YUM!
When do you think you will be able to get a COVID vaccine? Our doctor says March or April.
Reading anything interesting? I have three new books I'm reading: Promised Land by Barack Obama, I Have Something To Tell You by Chasten Buttigieg and Trust by Pete Buttigieg. Plus, I am rereading The Alienist by Caleb Carr.
Nice reading listDelete
1 - daylight; I like feeling the sun on my faceReplyDelete
2 - hopefully both, but if not both, then kamala
3 - some knitting for the knit/crochet social media site to which I belong
4 - spouse and I are on the county wait list right now; probably march
5 -"becoming" by michelle obama
The sun on your face, and the wind in your hair, born to be wild.Delete
1. I think it depends on the time of year. Right now it's late afternoon, the golden hour.ReplyDelete
2. Kamala, Joe will need a rest after four years trying to straighten out the mess that you know who left.
3. A tree. Another perfectly shaped tree.
4. Next Friday, I have an appointment at 9:45PM.
5. The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George
Congratulations on the appointment.Delete
1. I still like morning when it's just the cat, dog and me. All cuddled on the sofa together.ReplyDelete
2. I'm a realist, as Joe is 78. I voted bottom of the ticket, because, actuarily, the chances of 8 more full years of Joe is slim.
3. The dog. What else?
4. I get dose #2 on Thursday.
5. No. I'm looking for something good though.
The Saturday pet posts are do good.Delete