Traveling is like riding a bike, you never really forget how, though you do need a little practice to sharpen your skills. Someday travel will become safe again, adventure will become normal and acceptable. When that happens, where to? Hence this weeks Sunday five
Name five places you want to travel to and and why.
- Great Britain, we have dear friends (and bloggers) in Wales and London, and I still need to go find the house my grandmother was born in, I have not been to Scotland, I could spend a month.
- France, it has been too long, there are a few bloggers to meet. I could spend the rest of my life exploring small French villages and wandering in the museums. Oh and the food!
- Philadelphia, there are a couple of bloggers to see, a couple of great museums to revisit, and Hamster has some old college friends to see.
- Arizona, there is something about the landscape that makes my heart go pitter-pat. There are a couple of dear bloggers to see. I want to go back to the Grand Canyon and spend time exploring the high desert and mountains.
- New York City, we have a dear old friend who has moved there (west side of Central Park, near the middle of the park.) The new platforms at Penn Station are opening this week. Shopping, food, museums there is just so much. I need to go to Brooklyn, I have a couple of addresses connected to my grandmother's time there, and the bar her Uncle Bob ran (just over the bridge, on the left.)
Please share your top five in the comments.